Driveshaft Safety Loop ('99-'04)
Every product test fitted.
We know suspension.
Easy to follow instructions.
via UPS / FedEx / USPS
Stifflers' Driveshaft Safety Loop Engineered to exceed NHRA regulations.
This one of a kind driveshaft safety loop will save you and your investment from the destructive effects of a broken driveshaft. Quick and easy bolt-in application requires no drilling or welding and weighs almost 2 lbs. less than most popular styles! Comes complete with all mounting hardware and spacer plates to maintain correct driveshaft angle. Works with all automatic and manual transmissions, most aftermarket exhaust combinations and aluminum driveshafts.
Launch hard with confidence!
- Exceeds NHRA specs
- Quick, bolt-in installation
- No drilling, No welding, No hassle
- Lightweight! ( 2 pounds less than typical loops)
- Fits automatic and manual transmissions
- Works with aluminum driveshafts
- Powder coated for long life
- Complete with all hardware
- Correct part for Foxbody, SN95 & New Edge cars utilizing a Cobra Spec T-45
- Partial removal of torque arm boss on TKO-500/600's and TR-3550's is required(see picture above)