Driveshaft Safety Loop ('79-'98) and Other Ford's & GM's
Every product test fitted.
We know suspension.
Easy to follow instructions.
via UPS / FedEx / USPS
Stifflers' Driveshaft Safety Loop Engineered to exceed NHRA regulations.
This one of a kind driveshaft safety loop will save you and your investment from the destructive effects of a broken driveshaft. Quick and easy bolt-in application requires no drilling or welding and weighs almost 2 lbs. less than most popular styles! Works with a variety of both Ford and GM automatic and manual transmissions (see below) and does not interfere with most aftermarket exhaust.Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
Launch hard with confidence!
- Exceeds NHRA specs
- No drilling, No welding, No hassle
- Quick, bolt-in installation
- Lightweight! (2 pounds less than typical loops)
- Works with large diameter aluminum driveshafts
- Powder coated for long life
- Complete with all hardware
Fits with these transmissions:
- Automatics (C4 (pan-fill), C5, AOD, AODE, A4LD, 4R70W, Power Glide, TH-350 and more.)
- Manuals (early model Top Loaders, TR-3550, TR-3650, T-45, T-5, T-56, TKO's)
- Partial removal of torque arm boss on TR3550, TKO-500 & 600's is required (see install picture above)
- ***Special Note: For Foxbody, SN95 or New Edge cars utilizing a Cobra Spec T-45, DSL-M01 must be used instead, due to driveshaft tunnel clearance issues.
- Slight modification required for 94~'95 GT's & Cobra's using factory exhaust hanger plate