Web Brace ('79-'04)
Every product test fitted.
We know suspension.
Easy to follow instructions.
via UPS / FedEx / USPS
The Web brace ties together our full length subframe connectors andstiffening rails, creating the ultimate in chassis stiffening!
As a key component of Stifflers Fully Integrated Technology (FIT)System, it provides a structurally engineered network (Web) of additional strength and stiffness, unmatched in todays market.
Installation is easy with our Slide-2-Size mounting brackets. No loss of ground clearance and will work with most other manufacturers rectangular full length subframe connectors too!
- Slide-2-Size mounting system makes installation nearly effortless; simply slide bracket into place and weld, for a custom fit every time.
- Design optimized using CAD/CAE software combined with real-world test data.
- Manufactured of 1 x .065 tubing to maximize stiffness and strength while reducing weight.
- TIG welded for superior strength
- Considerably increases side impact safety.
- Works with any aftermarket square or rectangular full-length subframe connectors.
- Engineered for no loss of ground clearance and no need to relocate fuel or brake lines.
- No floors to cut or interior to remove.
- Pre-masked areas for welding require NO removal of powder coat before installation, for significant time savings!
- Industrial grade powder coat for long life, to outlast the vehicle.
- Not a kit, comes complete and ready to install.
- A key component of Stifflers Fully Integrated Technology (FIT)System.