F-150 RideTech HQ Front Coil-over Shock Kit (1997 - 2004)
Every product test fitted.
We know suspension.
Easy to follow instructions.
via UPS / FedEx / USPS
The Ultimate Combo for Your F150, Lightning or Harley Truck
When Paired with Stifflers Lower Control Arms!
This industry leading Ridetech HQ Series coil-over shock kit has been developed specifically as a bolt-in kit for Stifflers Lower Control Arm (FLCA-FT02) to provide superior ride and handling for your 97-04 F-150 truck. The kit includes coil-over shocks, springs and all necessary hardware.
- Ridetech HQ Series Shock Features:
- Monotube design allows for superior ride and handling.
- One piece impact forged body with hard coat external anodizing
- 5/8″ hardened shaft
- Adjuster knob allows 26 clicks of rebound adjustment.
- External and intenal bumpstops built in.
- Billet end cap with integrated debris wiper to prevent seal damage.
- Teflon piston wiper and progressive valving allow consistent piston/bore contact and repeatable performance.
- Housing bore is cathode anodized for years of wear resistance.
- Long lasting Kevlar lined bearings allow wide articulation and low noise.
One of the most critical items that shouldn’t be overlooked is matching the correct stroke shock to your desired ride height. Follow the steps below to ensure the maximum performance increase for your truck!
Selecting the correct stroke shock:
- Measure your vehicles desired ride height.
- Review the tables in the Coil Over Instructions and from the tables shown, confirm the required stroke for your desired ride height.
NOTE: The tables are for Stifflers spec RideTech shocks only, others will vary. If using Drop Spindles be sure to use the appropriate table.
Sorry, but no returns will be offered on this Item.