Spider Brace ('79-'98)
Every product test fitted.
We know suspension.
Easy to follow instructions.
via UPS / FedEx / USPS
Don't suffer any longer with limp front frame rails, put the Spider to work for you and GET STIFF!
Finally ... a way to stiffen your front frame rails without installing a 12pt-cage or converting to a tube chassis! This one-of-a-kind brace works with our Lower Chassis brace to completely integrate the K-member and subframe system, eliminating unwanted movement of the front frame rails caused by launching, cornering and braking. This patent pending system acts as a lower frame rail to greatly increase front end rigidity and transfers suspension loads to the strongest part of the car, the subframe system.
- Dramatically increases front end rigidity by acting as a lower front frame rail.
- Eliminates unwanted movement of the front frame rails.
- Transfers front suspension loads to the subframe system.
- Improves braking performance.
- Decreases weight transfer response time.
- Improves steering stability and predictability.
- Four wheel alignment (front-to-rear) remains consistent.
- Reduces interior vibration and noise.
- Can be used alone or with Stifflers Fully Integrated Technology (FIT) System.
- Requires a Stifflers' Lower Chassis Brace and Transmission Crossmember for installation